Mαrςyα Mαηαf
THE LOSER BOOK
Sunday 4 October 2015 @ 03:04 | 0 Comment [s]

It's funny, no matter how things get rough. She can always get back up and put a smile on her face. She was the icon of bravery, strong-willing and savage. But who would've thought? Her little heart bleed into a river, all for the sake of how people mistreated her. People find it so easy to look down on people, so she did the same. She excused herself leaving everyone in wonder; then she reappeared just as pious as an angel. Everyone loved her. She was torn between two different worlds but this time she has made her mind up. She needed to stop this from hurting her any longer. The pain; it feels like getting stabbed into your colons thrice. The pain grew as if someone was tearing her stomach open, taking a look at all the little butterflies that's in there. But she was willing for that to happen. It didn't matter; as long as she gets to see her lover happy as ever, she wouldn't mind getting hurt. That was too obvious huh?


Let's say you stumble upon a rock and hit your head hard and you forgot everything at the moment. "Let her be, she wouldn't wanna know how her old self was like" "she was utterly useless" "she's fugly" "ew is she sick" "what? She's a tramp?!" " you wouldn't wanna go near her" .

That made me feel good. I felt relieved. I had wonderfully spread another ruthless rumour about the person I loathe. That's much better. The more hate she gets, the more dumber I look. I'd love that. Thinking I'm smart but actually looking stupid at the same time. Omg! I'm so good at this. Two down, here's another one. Tryna sound smart all the time but really... Hmm hahaha go figure!

- The Plastics

\\\\MeanGirls2\\\\




Older Post | Newer Post

Assalamualaikum, hi call me marsya. 18 af and nowadays I refuse to describe myself. DO forgive my childish posts for the past few years. And hey there, Finn :)


Story About Stuff Links







This template was created by FaqihahHusni. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.