Mαrςyα Mαηαf
Dear Finn,
Monday 5 October 2015 @ 06:03 | 0 Comment [s]



A year has passed and it has been an incredible one. Who would've thought a random stranger I came across and knew off the Internet could mean so much to me  :') 


A simple greeting was all it took. As people kept reminding me " Choose the one, you always felt at ease". I guess he fits into that picture. No matter how grumpy I may be, how reckless or insecure I am, he always reassured that those little things didn't matter in life. He told me what's real and what's not. No, he's not those typical and clíche ones where he would say those lines from a poem or novel. No, he has his own style. No, he's not obvious about it. His little actions are leggit. All those things he said indirectly, makes my day. 

Who else would tolerate with this annoying human being? Who else would listen to my problems despite how stupid or unsignificant it is? Who else would listen to me ranting on some sick football fan wars? Who else would still lend me an ear when I decide to fangirl over some characters or actors or footballers? Who else would listen to all the silly things I've done and still think it's funny?

He would.

He treats me like he's trying to win me everyday and that won me over.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Bubblegum.

In recognition of 4th of October. 






Older Post | Newer Post

Assalamualaikum, hi call me marsya. 18 af and nowadays I refuse to describe myself. DO forgive my childish posts for the past few years. And hey there, Finn :)


Story About Stuff Links







This template was created by FaqihahHusni. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.