Mαrςyα Mαηαf
What a year 2016 has been, huh?
Friday 16 December 2016 @ 03:48 | 0 Comment [s]

Well okay, hi guys. I usually update my blog like once a year and well here it goes for the 2k16... 

Let's say it wasn't all that great but it ain't that bad either. 

First things first, I had eliminated all the toxic people around me (thank God), and now I'm living in peace due to the lack of human interactions and a decline of friends count like wohoo. This year is the year of me realizing stuff ;) I'm not kidding though... there is so much that i want to say here but my typing speed is not that compatible to the emotions running through my veins right now so um yeah.

I realised that I've been trying to make myself happy way too much this year but the truth is I'm still alone and empty. Exaggerating at some point becomes tiring you know? It's not that I'm not grateful for what I have right now, but it's just that I was searching for tranquility way too hard and eventually bored my self along the way. I think being on my own is the best for now.. well waiting for someone to like you back is not as easy as it sounds tbh (not that it sounds easy in the first place) lol but what is meant to happen will surely happen. So i'm not going to be wasting my time on things that are uncertain and therefore I had decided to welcome 2017 with the new me who barely gives a damn about feelings anymore (Let's hope this works out)..

After all, my grades need my attention more than anyone currently. Maybe I was used to having somebody checking up on me, well not anymore :) so things are surely going to be different next year. I also had decided that no one other than my family deserves my time and all so ;

To: the person I like
From: Morsy

If you don't notice my  existence and well try to give a damn effort or a piece of acknowledgement, then you sir are not worth my time. It's your loss. Goodbye. 

But if you ever intend to change your mind, please do so. Huehue

(Writes the above short, traumatizing and hurtful paragraph in tears mixed with a dash of blood)

So yeah, 2017 is the year I'm going to get it all together and save my grades, finish my SACE with a surprising 92 ATAR and acquiring an offer to UNSW in Sydney i hope!!! If God wills

So long suckerz!!! ;p


Older Post | Newer Post

Assalamualaikum, hi call me marsya. 18 af and nowadays I refuse to describe myself. DO forgive my childish posts for the past few years. And hey there, Finn :)


Story About Stuff Links







This template was created by FaqihahHusni. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.